Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So very painful...

My head hurts so very bad...and I'm waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. This is not my typical migraine-y, "you haven't had your coffee yet" headache, this is a two-by-four to the back of my head headache. I can't help but think that I should have taken something as soon as I woke up instead of waiting until we got back from Caitlin's doctor's appointment.

Caitlin is home again. After being all perked up yesterday afternoon, she woke up feeling hot and coughing and not wanting to eat. Another day at home. At least her ears and throat were clear, so now it's just a waiting game.

Valentine's day is tomorrow--and I've done nothing for my husband! With a sick child at home, I haven't been able to go out. I'm almost out of half-and-half, so we'll have to run in the store this afternoon (because I must have my coffee in the mornings, and half-and-half is required!). I can pick up a card for him then. Don't you just love how things like holidays--even though you know exactly when they're coming--can sneak up on you? Funny.

Wishing everyone good health!

**update** The headache is gone for now--I managed to sneak in a nap this morning. Caitlin is still slowed down, Bobby has red lips and cheeks from all the goodies at his Valentine party, and now Caroline is asking to skip dance due to a tummyache. And I think I'm going to go for it!

No comments: