Monday, February 11, 2008

One down...

Caitlin is home today. Her symptoms are not solid--a little cough (and every time she coughs, I'm expecting her to throw up), she's a bit warm (98.9 this morning), she's not hungry, and she's generally tired and mushy. So no school today. And for me, that means no gym, no library trip--in short, no errands or fun excursions will happen today. And it's just as well considering that right now it's about 15 degrees outside. Winter is back for a couple of days. I still want some snow!

I finished the first of the Little House bonnets last night, and it's so cute! I have to say, sometimes the sewing instructions are not always clear, and I often have to talk myself through it, or worse, try it one way and then take out the stitches and try again, but I got it done, and I'm super excited. I can't post a picture today--the intended recipient is on the couch right now, so I can't very well start taking pictures of it...maybe tomorrow.

No comments: