Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Sunday night, and the kids are in bed. Everyone seems to be on the mend. Bobby still has a runny nose, and Caitlin has a cough, but appetites are returning. I'm half expecting Caroline to come down with something tomorrow night, but there's nothing I can do about that! It has been nice to sleep in and just hang around the house. I didn't want to go anywhere this weekend--the thought of picking up new germs was just more than I could bear.

With all that time at home, I got to work on the other two Easter baskets, and I'm really pleased with how they turned out. I also went back and re-worked Bobby's a little. I shortened up the handle and added a row of stitching around the bottom. Now all we need is the Easter bunny!


On to my next project...what will it be? I've purchased a couple of patterns for clothing for me, but I'm debating whether to start those. First, there's the fabric issue--there are so many choices! Then, there's the seasonal issue--these patterns are for summery clothes. It's February! Shouldn't I wait? Hmmm. I'm sure I'll find something else to work on in the meantime.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baskets look great....Saw some just like it at Pottery Barn today.

Brenda

Sarah and Jack said...

How sweet to make your own easter baskets!