Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's spreading


The germs are on the move. Bobby had a runny nose on Saturday. By Sunday, Rob was sniffling, and last night, I had to hold a kleenex up to my nose while I slept (or tried anyway) because stuff was just running out! Time to change the sheets.

Caitlin is out again today. She wasn't coughing as much overnight, but when I went in to check on her this morning, her cheeks were flushed. The thermometer registered at 100.8, so I gave her some ibuprofen. Here's the tricky part--our pediatrician has moved. Not sure where, but they're not at the old office anymore. And I've been meaning to find a new pediatrician before Caitlin's birthday next month since she'll be due for a well check. But now she's sick and it looks like I'd better get on this quick in case we need to make a sick visit. I guess I just needed a little motivation. I do hope she's feeling better by Thursday--I'd hate for her to miss the Valentine's party. She spent lots of time decorating her valentines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is a framer for sure! How beautiful!