Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sewing Madness!

I think I officially have a new obsession--sewing! Actually, I had a sewing phase almost eight years ago (after the arrival of Caroline), so maybe this is cyclical. I went to a different Joann fabric store today and had great results. This store was much bigger than the other one I've been going to. Here is a quick list of upcoming projects that I'm going to work on: Little House bonnets for the girls, a Spiderman/Cars (reversible) cape for Bobby (because I don't think he'd be cool with a bonnet), colonial-era bonnets for the girls, Easter baskets for the kids, and a cool vintage apron for me! The trick is finding the time. I actually took pictures of the fabric, but I haven't had time to upload them yet--and I think most of them are blurry. Oh well. Happy sewing!

No comments: