I told you I liked this blouse.
For this one, I shortened the placket even more, and I also shortened the sleeves (though they're rolled way up in this picture). Turns out I didn't really shorten them enough. They're so long in the pattern that I would have had to take another 3-4" off to get them to a 3/4 length. Oh, well--not the end of the world.
I used a vintage button. For the bias tape, I got all excited about using this cherry print fabric. I folded all of it inside at the neckline. The directions tell you to fold it in half so some of it is exposed, but I thought that the white would be too distracting. So I hid it all inside like a yummy surprise.
I used the bias tape along the hem of the bottom and the sleeves.