Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random thoughts

Sometimes coming up with a title is tricky--like it's Thursday again, but I've already noted that at least twice before. I don't really have a topic for today, I just feel like I need to post since I won't be able to next week. And if I do post from vacation, I think I'll need serious help!

Caroline is treating us to another rendition of "It's a Hard Knock Life" in the family room. After the kids saw Annie Jr. on stage, the girls would sing for like an hour after lights out! It was crazy. Caroline goes to dance camp the week after vacation, so that should help her channel her energy.

Well, the cleaning and laundry is going pretty well--thank you for asking! Something went weird with the washer yesterday and a load of towels and bathing suits took about two hours to complete--it jammed up in the spin cycle, so I had to run a "sprint wash" to clear it. Like you needed to know all this! I figure maybe only a couple more loads of laundry before packing--and thank God there's a washing machine at the condo!

Have you ever Googled yourself? It's pretty interesting. For instance, there is a Meg Evans, M.D., out there. There is also a Meg Evans living in the Atlanta area who is a big Ann Coulter supporter--my flesh is crawling! There are also many references to the Meg Evans character from the old soap Sunset Beach. Googling by my maiden name only seems to pull up references to Meg Ryan. Not sure why. Google yourself for fun and see what happens!

Time to find the camera and ipod chargers. There's always so much to do before going away! Also, time to set the DVR to record the JKR interview on Sunday night!

No comments: