Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not much to report


The title pretty much says it all. Caitlin and Bobby have been in a camp this week, and between the camp and Caroline's swimming lessons, I've not been able to go to the gym. I'm frustrated by this turn of events...


Caitlin had to go to the dentist again today for another filling. She didn't want to go at first, but she came through like a champ. Now if we could just stop the cavities!


I seem to be saving my Deathly Hallows re-read for vacation next week. I don't even want to read any other books right now. It's like I just read the best book ever and any other book is a waste of time. Maybe I'll snap out of it after the re-read.


Since we're leaving Saturday for vacation, I should probably get started on laundry and cleaning the house. Yes, I'm one of those people who likes to leave a clean house--that way there's nothing to do when we come home. Today I need to clean out the fridge and pantry because tomorrow is garbage day. Should be fun! Actually, there is something really stinky in the fridge, this could be gross! Wish me luck.

No comments: