Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pass the Advil

Well, it's done. Each kid has his or her own room. And they're taking great pleasure in locking the door and announcing to everyone to stay out. The furniture moving went pretty smoothly. This is mostly due to the fact that I didn't have to move the pieces very far. I did have an audience most of the time--the most annoying member of the audience was the long-eared, four-legged one. He kept getting in my way. Repeatedly. Eventually he peed on the carpet. Sigh.

So my back is a little sore. This is more from bending over repeatedly to pick up small pieces of trash/pony tail holders/webkinz/etc. I was going to take some advil, but since Rob is on his way home, I might go with a "natural remedy" (a.k.a. that bottle of wine we brought home from the winery in New York).

I'll post pictures tomorrow. I believe I'm burning the macaroni right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! Hope the wine was yummy. You deserve it!!