Friday, August 24, 2007

Mulch, mulch, mulch

It's all I can think about! I put down four bags of mulch yesterday, and it didn't even begin to cover all the ground I need covered. I woke up at 6:00am today, and I couldn't go back to sleep because I was trying to estimate how many more bags of mulch I need to finish my project. (Six, by the way) I just feel like it's wrong to lose sleep over mulch. Now, new clothes or shoes or stuff for the house--I'd give up a few winks to mull those over, but mulch? I'm going to have to get outside with the camera so I can post some pictures of what I've been up to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished The Glass Castle. Cool. Let me know how you like it...

Meg said...

I liked the book very much. Kinda makes me feel like an overprotective parent--could you imagine Bobby boiling water on a gas stove?