Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And we're busted...

So, our "bustin' out" didn't make it all the way to the King of Prussia. We made it about 9 miles down the road to Willow Grove Park Mall. You can tell it's the end of summer because all you see in the mall are women with their children, and most every woman is trying to check the clearance racks while saying some variation of "stop that" or "listen to me" or "please behave or we're leaving" in the same exasperated tone. I actually find it comforting--like I'm not the only one at the end of her rope!

We spent a good deal of time in the Disney Store. They already have out Halloween costumes! It's too hot to be thinking about Halloween yet, and at Macy's, I saw Christmas trees. Yuck! I mean, I'm ready for the kids to go back to school, but talk about rushing things. At any rate, it was nice to be out of the house for a few hours. Now that we're home, I can see I have to give some serious attention to all this dust from yesterday.

No comments: