Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Make up your own adventure

Feel free to make up your own story about where I've been the past week. Maybe I've been somewhere warm and sunny, with soft white sand and clear blue waters. Maybe I've been lounging at a spa while a team of maids scrubs my house from top to bottom. Those sound good, right?

In truth, I've been right here--struggling to find some balance between crafting and housework, some balance between having enough and wanting more. The weather warmed up over the weekend, so we've been trying to absorb as much semi-warmth and sunshine as we can. You know the clouds will be back.
Valentine's Day is looming large--so many started projects, so little time to complete them! Rob got me a new camera (we're calling it a Valentine's gift--really, Circuit City finally increased the discount to 30%), so I have to load that software onto the computer before I can post some of those pictures. Unfortunately, having a new camera doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to begin taking beautiful pictures with interesting composition, etc, but it is small enough to fit into my pocket, so at least I can have it with me more often. And eventually I'll get around to reading the manual...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg you are so very crafty and fabulous! I wish I'd taken the time to do more crafts in preparation for Valentines'...it is my very fave holiday!

Have a good day...