Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tied to the machine

I feel like I've been running my own sweatshop today! I think I've finished everything for this weekend's birthdays, and not a moment too soon, as Caitlin came home with another party invitation today. That's two more bags to make, by the way--actually three if you add the one I'm going to make for my mom for Mother's Day...

Anyway, here's what we've got:

I decided my mother-in-law needed a tote to put her quilt in...so here it is.
And I'm in love with this bag! It's for my niece. I was lying awake early this morning thinking about how to do the checkerboard design.
Of course, I had to put the matching shirt into the bag!
This is a pajama top for my other niece. She loves horses, so I made this one and one in pink using freezer paper stencils. Then I made these pajama pants (below):
I made some last week for Bobby and Caitlin, and with the leftover fabric I made these for Sarah. I'm a little worried about the fit, since last week I cut some out for Caroline only to discover they were way too small for her (and now they're Caitie's). I still have to make some for Caroline...

No comments: