Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday Madness, part two

Here we go, another birthday!

It's official--the sign is up. I moved Rob's sign to the garage because I felt like he needed to have his on display a little longer. Now every time he comes home from work, he'll see it (at least, as long as the tape holds).
It took a little explaining to Caitlin that she now has to use both hands to show us how old she is. Big sis helped out with that one. Here's our birthday girl and her doll Molly dressed as "Miss Victory" in her new outfit.
And here she is in her new birthday outfit. It looks really great with the pink camoflage sneakers she put on to wear to school. So cute!
And from the previous posting, here is the finished product. These are going to school today for the snack. I copied this from Bakerella. They were easy and they're dangerously good. Rob ate these last night instead of his birthday cake, and he was already asking this morning about how easy or difficult they were to make... Go check out Bakerella--there is genius at work over there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my...how festive and wonderful!! I love the snacks, and the birthday girl...well, she's cute anyhow, but add that outfit, and she's especially darling!!

Unknown said...

Oh, your cupcake pops turned out great! I'm glad to hear they were easy. I'm dying to try them!

Stef said...

Such a cute idea to serve the cupcake pops. I'm sure everyone loved you!