I love this idea--take all those small, nagging chores that need to be done and schedule them--one hour a week. And it's so true that I feel better once the little, not-urgent-but-still-nagging things are done.
Here is my Power Hour list as of right now:
- Start planning Caitlin's birthday party
- Make a doctor's appointment for myself
- Make a Goodwill donation
- Take down the Valentine's decorations
- Research phone upgrade costs
- Look into opening another iTunes account
- Upload pictures and videos from our cameras
- Move things that don't belong in the laundry room
As you can see, some of these really are as simple as a phone call. Some of them (the last one) will require a little more work on my part--but if I plan to spend one hour next Wednesday getting it done, it's much more likely to happen.