Saturday, November 29, 2008

We're back

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving! Are you sick of turkey yet? We are back from three days and two nights in beautiful New Jersey. We had fun visiting with family, and Rob and I even got out for a date night last night. We discovered a new game, Blokus. Rob's family loves to play games, and we played Blokus for hours on Thursday. Ironically, I just bought it last week for Christmas. It may be getting opened a little early!

Because the kids spent two nights with their cousins (super late bedtime and up with the sun), I anticipate all sorts of drama this evening. At least we have an extra day to recover before school.

I am taking the kids to see Bolt this afternoon. Daddy's game is on, and it's best to clear the house of impressionable people while Daddy yells at the TV. I'm so glad football season is almost over. I'd so rather take a nap this afternoon instead of sitting through a movie...

No comments: