Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday already?

Where did the time go? I've been feeling kinda stressed lately, like I've taken on a few too many projects! I try to keep plugging away, but things like laundry and dinner and homework keep getting in the way.

The kids are off all next week...this means a break from homework, so that's good. On the other hand, it means that the kids are home all week! Rob is taking Wednesday off, so maybe we can have a little family fun. On Thursday, we're off to New Jersey for a couple of days--with the dog. That means that I get to give a dog a bath between now and Thursday. Such fun!

My high school reunion is tonight, and I'm pretty bummed to be missing it. We moved from South Carolina the summer after I graduated, so there really are quite a few people that I have not seen in 20 years. I can't decide whether Facebook is helping to ease the pain or making it worse! I can only hope that lots of people take pictures and post them on FB.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some things done next week and post some pictures. Those fingerless gloves at the top of the post are another gift. I am making some mitts for myself but in a different pattern (and I think I like the gift ones better!). Enjoy this cold weekend!

No comments: