Monday, November 10, 2008

Here are some pictures...

A couple of weeks ago, I went by my new favorite yarn shop and picked up some yummy yarn. A couple of these are going to be used to knit items for ME. I have yet to knit something for myself--I've been so busy making Christmas presents for everyone else. I do hope to knit myself a sweater, but that's going to have to wait until after the holidays.
I'll be sitting out here while I knit. When Rob's sister came to visit a couple of weeks ago, she helped us get the fireplace going, so now I'm set!Last week I finished Caitlin's quilt top. It is sandwiched now and waiting for me to get my free-motion quilting freak on.

And after spending a couple of weeks playing with this beautiful fabric from Buffy, I was unsure of what I was going to do. Then I saw Amy's block yesterday, and it all fell into place. Here is my November block for SewConnected:


Before I came here to post, I saw in Google Reader that some of my favorite bloggy peeps have new posts, so I'm off to read all about your adventures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And your knitting locale is lovely!!

Linnea said...

What a bright sunny and pretty spot to knit! I can't wait to see what comes of the yummy yarn you just bought!
The quilt looks great too!

Unknown said...

Love that happy nine-patch for Caitlyn! And your sc block looks great too :)

audreypawdrey said...

That block is so beautiful! I am also loving that nine patch-so cute!:)