Friday, September 28, 2007

We made it!

It's Friday night and the kids are in bed! Another week done! Whew!

Truth be told, we are all supposed to be over at the elementary school for kindergarten family fun night right now, but a couple of things happened between 5 pm and now. First, Rob wanted to stay home to watch various baseball and football games, so he was going to keep Bobby at home and I was going to take the girls. Then, at 6:20, as I'm about to put dinner on the table, Caitlin shows up from somewhere in the house with a purple face (family fun night began at 7). She found some purple lip gloss (why must they make children's play make-up such revolting colors?) and decided to work it into her eyebrows and her forehead--while making sure to blend it into her hairline. I tried scrubbing her forehead while she was in the shower, but she's still a little purple. I do wish I had taken a picture. It was a sight.

No comments: