Monday, September 17, 2007

Just checking in

It's Monday, and that means back to the rugrat race! We've already walked to school twice, been to the gym and showered. In about ten minutes, I have to get the little ones out the door to drop off Bobby at school. Then Caitlin and I get to play for about two hours before starting the pick-up process.

Over the weekend (I'll explain one week why I laugh as I type those words), we planted 80 daffodil bulbs, put together our new end table and sofa table, moved our entertainment center/wall unit about 2 feet, and learned that our garage door opener is pretty much broken!

I had more to write, but time constraints prevent more rumination. I even had a new recipe to write about--I love it so much that I'll tell you go to CookingLight.com and search for Chicken Taquitos. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: