Did you miss me? I missed last Friday's post! Oh well, nothing like a Monday Five or Six to make up for it!
1. I call this "What is going on with my camera?"
2. See here--the flash came on, which I don't love (but it was night), and now you can see that I've finished the first mitten for this set!
3. Here's a completed set! I finally finished the last thumb--and it didn't turn out right because I should have reversed the pattern (not that the book tells you that). Anyway, it's done. These mittens have been so challenging for me. The hats were an absolute breeze, so the difference is surprising.
4. Soccer season is almost over. But we have to get through a tournament first--a "two games in one day" tournament! And there are two days of "two games in one day"!
This picture is of Bobby at a soccer game. He sure looks funny, doesn't he? He's stooped over and reading the first Harry Potter book! Each child is reading a Harry Potter book! They are all so into it, I'm just tickled!
5. I finished that scarf for Hermione just in time. And then Bobby said he wanted a scarf!