Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home Again

We are home again, and just in time for Father's Day. And my dad is here, so that's nice. The kids are all in one piece, and it was only about a minute after we got in the door before they started asking where our suitcases were (which is code for "what did you bring us?")

I only took about 500 pictures, so there won't be much to share!I loved Lake Placid. I have always wanted to go the Adirondacks, and it was just wonderful.

Apparently, in the winter, you can ride on the Olympic Bobsled course (with someone who knows how to do it, of course). I think that alone would be reason enough to go back.


I'm so glad to be home, though. As we were driving home, Rob remarked how where we live is just as pretty as all the places we just visited.
It really was like the Wizard of Oz...there's no place like home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg, so glad you had a nice trip!! What gorgeous scenery!!