1. I was at my new favorite shopping place yesterday--the antiques barn. I brought home some new insulators for my collection. I spent alot of time with a wooden and metal milk crate, trying to visualize where it would go and how I would use it...and I decided not to bring it home. Ah, but maybe if it's there the next time...
2. Last Friday, I had some time to kill while I was waiting to meet my mother-in-law. I was at an outlet mall, and I went in to the book outlet. I've been in it before, and I know it's usually full of books I've never heard of or wouldn't want. Even the "going out of business" sign on the door didn't get me excited until I walked over to the crafts section. See that Mason-Dixon book with the $9.99 sticker on it? I paid $2.00 for it! The Gentle Art of Domesticity--that I've been trying to find in my library for a couple of years?? Two dollars! It was very exciting.
3. These are my library books, not the kids'. I plan to read an insane amount of children's literature this summer--why should the kids have all the fun? And if they want to copy me, even better!
4. Chocolate chip. I just don't think there's any reason to make any other kind of cookie.
5. Not nearly as romantic as a clothesline, but that's okay.
This weekend will be much more relaxed that the previous one. I am hoping to go to the pool and maybe go strawberry picking. That's it!