Friday, April 3, 2009

There has been no knitting...

Sigh. I am going to frog it and start over. I think some sort of cleansing ritual is in order...something involving chocolate and maybe some wine.

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy. Remember that cute Buttercup Bag I made a couple of weeks ago? Well, it's just too tiny for me--my wallet filled the whole thing up! Yesterday I enlarged the pattern, and now I have a new spring bag:
And here they are side-by-side. It's Mama and Baby Buttercup!Last weekend, Bobby had a party to attend. Here's the gift:
I wish everyone a happy weekend. I am suffering the endlessly runny nose--I originally thought it was allergies, but now I'm not sure. All I know is that the Zyrtec made me feel so much worse. It's going to be a rainy one, at least through tomorrow, so we're going to snuggle up with a movie tonight--I'm off to the Red box!

1 comment:

Journeying Five said...

love the pink bag and the t-shirt gift...very nice!