Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Settling in

I have to say, after sharing a room with hubby and the kids for the last five days (and two of those nights, sharing a bed with my wiggly daughters), last night I had the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. My own bed. No dog to wake me in the middle of the night. No sharp elbows or knees in my back. No little boys falling off the bed. No headaches. (It was a very busy few nights!) It was bliss. Today I picked up the dog from the kennel, so vacation is offically over.
Now we're (and by we, I mean I am) catching up on laundry and mail, attending conferences, and generally wondering when the bomb went off in the house, cause it sure is a mess!

I hope that by the weekend, we'll be all caught up in the "put it back together" department.
And by then, I'll be able to get back to some crafty fun!

No comments: