Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's the Mikey show!


My brother is the only one posting comments, and he's also sending me pictures. Apparently he didn't like the first picture I posted of him. I think it's cute! Anyway, he sent me this one---you're supposed to notice his awesome, powerful calves. Also, I guess his powerful forearms! Since I don't know anything else about the picture, we'll just have to focus on the muscles! Mike, feel free to chime in regarding the picture! Poor kid, I just wish his self-esteem were better! (giggle)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say the second picture is a bit better!!! I would most definetly take some personal training tips from that guy!

Anonymous said...

I must say the second picture is much better. I however, am looking at it from an artistic standpoint.....well done!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm loving those awesome calves!