Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

I do have cute pictures from Caitlin's and Bobby's feasts, but I don't have the time to upload them and post them right now. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now, and I'm not sure why. All I'm really responsible for tomorrow is cooking the bird and the stuffing. And the mashed potatoes. And yet I feel like there are a million things I need to be doing. I got up at 3:00 this morning to make a list...and right now I should be shredding cheddar cheese for my cheese straws. Okay, I decided to make appetizers. But it really won't take that long--the shredding is the most time-consuming part!

I really feel stressed that I have to take all the kids with me this afternoon to pick up the turkey. And the wine. Imagine my kids in a store where everything is in a glass bottle! Makes my BP go up just thinking about it. Time to breathe. And shred.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

No comments: