Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aaaaahhhhh

It's Tuesday, and I've sent Caroline off to school for the second day. How nice. In the irony department, today is a half-day for her! It's okay because she could use the rest. She was wiped out yesterday--between the week off from school and the time change, she had no stamina for a full day of school. The nurse found two nits on her yesterday, but they were far down the strand of hair, so she could attend school. Needless to say, I still hot-water washed her sheets (again) and washed her hair with tea tree oil shampoo last night. Head lice sucks.

Now it's November, and just looking at my calendar makes my heart rate pick up. It seems like there's something almost every week, and each week will go faster and faster until coming to an abrupt screeching halt on January 2. I do love this time of year.

No comments: