Thursday, November 8, 2007

can't think of a title

I feel like I need to check in--with myself, I guess, since readership is low (or nonexistent). [note to Mike: post a comment!]

Anyway, this morning I'm trying to focus on putting the house back together. That means starting with laundry. Mad props to Caitlin for jump-starting the whole laundry pile by wetting the bed last night!

I have piles of paper all over the house, and I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of the piles are the kids' school work--stuff that can be tossed, but I want Rob to see them, or the kids like them and aren't ready to part with yet. Some piles are old magazines or catalogs. We're taking in catalogs by the pound lately, so that stuff has got to go ASAP. Some piles are books--kids' library books, kids' books we own. They need to be put away, but the kids are constantly moving the books around.

I also have piles of laundry--unwashed, washed but not folded, washed and folded, out of season, etc. I could spend days getting the laundry to its proper location.

Lastly, because I wanted something fun to do, I have signed up to participate in an ornament swap. I'm not sure what I'm going to make, but I'm feeling a creative urge that I need to indulge. Don't know when exactly I'm going to find the time to make 10 ornaments, but it's a good problem. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: