Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog love

One of my newer favorite blogs is the small things blog.  Kate is an adorable young newlywed who has great taste in clothes, accessories, and just about everything girly. She's also a hairstylist, and she loves to share her secrets.  Her blog is full of tutorials and suggestions for products.

I think I found her blog via pinterest back in late November or December.  While my morning routine has defnitely gotten longer (great hair doesn't just happen--it requires some work!), I am pretty thrilled with the results.

Of course, now when we go the pool, I'm all freaked out, thinking "my hair!"  Such is life.

Anyway, one of Kate's greatest tips is about hairspray.  She recommends Kenra Volume Spray 25.  It's nothing short of a miracle spray.  My hair is fine and lifeless. When there is even a chance of humidity, it goes limp.

Here I am around 10 o'clock this morning. 

Not any more.

And at 5:30 this afternoon.  (There was no swimming.)
It is sold at Ulta.  I just purchased my second can (the first one lasted me about 7 months).  It also comes in a handy travel size.

Tomorrow we're off to the eye doctor.  Both girls have been complaining about their eyes.  I imagine that after their pupils are dilated, they're going to want to spend the afternoon in a dark room.  Maybe with some popcorn.  And some escaped zoo animals running across Europe...

No comments: