Monday, January 21, 2008

Whew!

I just ate lunch--and that's a big deal for me today. I spent most of yesterday in bed. When I wasn't sleeping, I was eating tasty white bread and praying it would stay put. It seems I caught some version of whatever fun virus is going around. Caitlin threw up last Sunday night, and Bobby threw up all over the kitchen table on Wednesday night, so it was just a matter of time before another family member began to show symptoms. But Caitlin and Bobby were really fine as soon as they were done vomiting--no fever, no other complaints--they weren't even really slowed down at all. I would have much preferred to barf once and get on with life instead of missing an entire day. On the upside, I did get to catch up on shows I never knew were on TV--like the one that follows the parking ticket people around Philadelphia, or the series about families that have more than 12 kids, or the Dilley sextuplets (I never even heard of them).

So, today I'm cleaning up and doing laundry--it's really no different from any other day. And Caroline and I are periodically working to finish her Native American project that is due tomorrow.

No comments: