Friday, August 24, 2012

A Finished Object! And a New Family Member!

Finally--a finished knitted object!  This is the Belfast Hoodie.  It still needs buttons, but it's ready to be worn.  I think I started this last December, and I got sidetracked with other projects.  I definitely put it aside when I started the sleeves.  Sometimes it's hard to get excited about sleeves.
 

And for the really exciting news, meet our newest family member, Honey.


 She came home with us on Sunday.  She is adorable.


She is exhausting!  We're keeping newborn hours around here.

She is keeping us all on our toes.
And we just love her so!

2 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

that honey sure is a sweetie! Puppies are a lot of work...but so worth it. LOVE the sweater. That was a lot of work too! You did a great job with it! Just in time for the cooler weather that will be coming!

From All Stitched Up said...

What a cute puppy ! I can see so much love. Your sweater is great too.