Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Well, the rest of December got away from me, didn't it?  You know how it gets.  We are well, but not quite well-rested.  There have been many late nights around here in the past week or so.  Tuesday morning's school preparation will probably be rocky.  But until then, I'll show you the holiday that was:
There were paperwhites.

 There were silly, so-excited Christmas Eve pictures in our new Christmas pajamas.

 There were ice cream runs with Grandaddy.
 There were outings...to the newest outpost of Antique Archaelogy.
And there were silly, oh-so-tired New Year's Eve pictures.

And now, we are packing up the decorations and catching up on laundry.  I am off for another week before returning to work, so I intend to fully enjoy my remaining time off.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

happy new year meg! Thank you for the sweet knitted bangle that you sent! how wonderful! i love it! Enjoy your last days of vacation!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Happy New Year! I love that dog -- we had an English Springer Spaniel when I was growing up. She was the best dog ever!

And Lisa beat me to the punch -- but thank you as well for that wonderful bangle. I've worn it to work twice and gotten compliments. What a sweet gift.