Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

Thanksgiving was awesome.
 Trying to move through New York City with eight children ranging in age from seven to seventeen has its challenges.  The MTA made a lot of money off of us.  The best part is that we could all laugh about it.  And did we ever laugh!
 It's my day off, and I think I have three days' worth of errands to complete. 
 Of course, "find a skirt for Christmas" really isn't a pressing thing--but why not have a little fun on one's day off?
 I am so excited about baking goodies for the holiday that I already started.  I made some Peppermint Meringues on Saturday night.  They are on the cover of this month's Bon Appetit.
I'm off to start the day of errands!

1 comment:

stitching under oaks said...

have fun...I think you should bump the skirt finding to the top of your list...sounds better than laundry to me! Glad your Thanksgiving was a good one!