Monday, March 14, 2016

My Stack of Books: March 2016

That time of the month already?  Okay, here goes:


A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
The second Inspector Gamache novel.  All the old gang was back together again.  I read this one in about two days, and it was great.  The winter weather was a powerful character in this book.


The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny
This is the last of the books that I purchased in December, and I really savored this one.  I know there are at least eight other Inspector Gamache novels out there, but I'm going to try my hardest not to rush through them all. 


Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
I read Kaling's first book, and I enjoyed both of them.  I was a huge fan of The Office, and I also watched The Mindy Project when it was on Fox. I haven't made the jump to Hulu yet.  Rob really didn't care for The Mindy Project, and that's probably because Kelly Kapoor was such an annoying character on The Office.  I especially liked her final essay about confidence.


Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
The latest Stephanie Plum installment--fun and breezy.  I do wonder whether anyone has started "literary" tours of the 'Burg over in Trenton.  I might take one of those!  A good mystery with not a little silliness.

No comments: