Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I had pictures

It snowed yesterday, and I took some pictures. However, I hear footsteps upstairs, and this concerns me since it's obscenely early!

I'm feeling the pressure--eight days to go! I've been up since five this morning...actually, from five to six I was in bed trying to prioritize. At six, I went ahead and got up so I could take care of some computer things (trying to email Brownie moms and get our troop signed up for some trips). I'll be hitting the shower soon so I can hit the ground running after I drop the girls at school. I think my big goal for today is to finish the quilting on the last quilt. Anything on top of that is gravy!

I wish you all a productive day. Maybe tonight I'll have a glass of wine and post those snowy pictures at my leisure.

No comments: